I would love to help you Refinance your home. My clients love the fact that I am there for them from the beginning to the end of the Loan process. I am available to answer questions and concerns which helps you the borrower to have peace of mind.
GET STARTED NOW:
You may want to Refinance your home in order to reduce monthly mortgage payments.
One reason is to get a lower interest rate, or change your loan program from an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage.
A Cash-Out Refinance is often used to pay off credit card debt, or for Home Remodeling.
Benefits of a Home Refinance
There are several benefits to refinancing your mortgage. Some of the potential advantages include:
- Remove private mortgage insurance (PMI). Some homeowners who have enough equity can refinance to get rid of PMI.
- Lowering your monthly payment With a lower monthly payment, you are free to put the savings toward other debts or payoff your home sooner.
- Reducing the term of your loan. Reducing the term of your mortgage from a 30-year to 15 years will payoff your loan sooner.
- Financing from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate loan. Refinancing from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed rate will, give you more stability in a rising market.
- Using the equity in your home to take out cash. You may have enough equity to take Cash-Out of your Property. This money can be used to finance home improvements, pay off debts or for College Tuition.
Barbara Kenton at Allianz Mortgage Services, Inc., I am your choice for expert advise to refinance your home. I specialize in Residential Loans for all of California. contact us today to get started.